Give you and your team more time to focus on what matters most, and your areas of expertise. We’ll take on the evaluation and impact measurement work.
Gain confidence in your data practice. Utilize our team’s experience, insight, and skills to make sure you’re doing it right every step of the way, and maximize results.
Build a culture of learning with the tools, systems and processes to provide your team with the data to make informed decisions and drive greater impact.
If you’re reading this, there is a good chance that you’re wondering how your organization can harness the power of data the way your more established counterparts do, but with considerably more limited time and resources.
While your organization might not be ready to take a deep-dive into the world of data, your teams still need the benefits that effective, consistent data collection and analysis can deliver – and your mission, as well as the community you serve, deserves it.
If your organization is looking for the experience and insight of an evaluation professional but does not yet have the need for a full-time staff member, our Impact Manager may be the perfect solution for where you are right now.
Strengthen Your Data Practices
Wondering how your organization can harness the power of data the way your more established counterparts do, but with considerably more limited time and resources? If your organization is looking for the experience and insight of an evaluation professional but does not yet have the resources to hire a full-time staff member, our Impact Manager may be the perfect solution for where you are right now.
How can an Impact Manager help?
An Impact Manager is a consultant from the ResultsLab team who functions as a part-time evaluator for your organization. We’ll train, coach and support your organization’s staff to take on these impact management practices over time, and we will work with you to structure this support to best fit your organization’s needs.
An Impact Manager will engage in our Align-Capture-Transform Model and provide ongoing support:
- Executing on your data needs
- Problem-solving data challenges
- Providing 1:1 coaching + training to your team
- Build Out of Data Dashboards
- Data Action Sessions
- Data Use Coaching
- Develop Data Collection Tools
- Data Collection and Management
- Analyze Data for Key Insights
- Refine your Impact Strategy and Learning Agenda
- Develop a Data Needs Project Plan
Maximize Your Lean Team
Close the gap between what you’d like to do and what you’re able to do. We’ll help you overcome the roadblocks so you can make the most of your data.
The Impact Manager
What it is: An Impact Manager is a consultant from the ResultsLab team who functions as a part-time evaluator for your organization. Our intent is to train, coach and support your organization’s staff to take on these impact management practices over time, and we will work with you to structure this support to best fit your organization’s needs. You get the insight of experts in the field, and will see tangible progress on data collection, management, analysis and use within your organization. It’s a powerful way to achieve your organization’s goals in an accessible, low-burden manner.
The Impact Manager will deepen your measurement practice and expand data-informed decision-making within your organization.
What does an Impact Manager do?
A ResultsLab Impact Manager will provide ongoing support to implement the following key practices
Data Systems Support
- Report and dashboard build-out
- Support data system migration and maintenance
- Run or populate reports and dashboards to support data-related reporting and share-outs
- Troubleshoot and support reporting/dashboarding challenges
Data Collection & Analysis Support
- Define metric and measurement needs and develop data collection tools
- Conduct supporting data quality review, data management and analysis
- Conduct focus group discussions or other qualitative data collection and analysis
- Provide support and structure for data-use sessions
- Train staff on data collection, management, analysis, and data-use
- Thought partnership on strategies to improve your impact management practice
- Support for future Impact Manager hiring selection, onboarding and training
What Our Clients Say
“ResultsLab makes evaluation fun! Even if you don’t have evaluation/program design experience, they can make it understandable and approachable for…
“ResultsLab has provided helpful guidance and support as we moved through the process of developing a new, sustainable program. We’re…
“ResultsLab is a true professional in their field, they were timely, realistic and highly reliable. The team took time to…
“We walked away with a clearer understanding of our program outcomes, and the team was so patient and easy to…
“ResultsLab is technically rigorous and excellent at engaging all levels of staff. They deliver high-quality results.”
“Our experience with ResultsLab was very personalized.”
EMPOWERING 55 ORGANIZATIONS + COUNTING
Director, Impact Management
- Schedule a Discovery Call: We’ll discuss your organizational and data needs.
- Get Matched: We’ll propose a customized plan to address your challenges, and pair you with a member of our team.
- Drive Connection + Insights: We’ll build the tools and processes to ensure you’re getting the feedback and insights to make data-informed decisions that lead to meaningful change.